Polystyrene Sandwich Panel, usually called EPS Sandwich Panel, comprised of pre-painted steel sheets continuously laminated over a fire retardant treated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) core. The EPS core, whilst having a fire retardant additive is not fire rated.
EPS Sandwich Panel can be used in horizontal or vertical applications and with a range of colour, joint and profile options, it can meet the functional and aesthetic requirements demanded by a variety of facilities such as Sports Centres, Commercial premises, Offices, Warehouse and Factories.
EPS Sandwich Panel's range of colours, joints and profiles deliver a first class finish inside and out. The panels can be joined with a standard slip joint or a tongue and groove type joint. It allows for easy and rapid installation whilst providing greater strength in walls and a clean, smooth aesthetic look.
1, Excellent price and quality
2, Light weight
3, Easy installation
4, Heat and fire insulation
Heat Insulation / Inflaming Retarding
Steel Thickness: 0.25mm-0.60mm
Color: As request
This kind of Sandwich Panel has many features as follows:
1. The thickness of up/lower steel panel: 0.25-0.60mm colour-coated panel/zinc plate, hot galvanized plate/stainless steel panel
2. Core material---The density of this(mineral)
EPS is: 8-25kg/m3
3. Side steel strip or not: 0.35-0.8mm galvanized plate
4. Width: 960mm, 950mm
5. Length: customized (<12m, because the length of the container is 12m)
6. Rock wool Thickness: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm,200mm
1. PVC film outside the steel.
2. As customer's request.