The design parameters: acdording to the local wind speed and snow load (if it has)
Steel structure: Hot rolled H beam C purlin, bracing etc
Wall: sandwich panel/steel sheet
Roof: sandwich panel/steel sheet
Steel provides several advantages over other building materials, such as wood, concrete:
1. Steel is structurally sound and manufactured to strict specifications and tolerances.
2. Any excess material is 100% recyclable.
3. Steel does not easily warp, buckle, twist or bend, and is therefore easy to modify and offers design flexibility. Steel is also easy to install.
4. Steel is cost effective and rarely fluctuates in price.
5. Steel allows for improved quality of construction and less maintenance, while offering improved safety and resistance.
6. With the propagation of mold and mildew in residential buildings, using steel minimizes these infestations. Mold needs moist, porous material to grow. Steel studs do not have those problems.
Main steel structure frame
1. Column and beam: Q345B, welding H section steel with two times middle gray color paint
2. Purlin: C section steel with two time middle of gray color paint
1. Tie bar: round tube with twice anti-rust gray paint
2. Bracing: steel angle with twice anti-rust gray paint
3. Shear key: steel channel with twice anti-rust gray paint