Prefab house can be used temporary houses, residence, accommodation, hostel, temporary office, reception house, rest-room, Show-room, public-accommodation, place of recreation and so on.
It is of low cost and can be moved easily
1) Length is free as client's requirement
2) Width: Less than 12m (no middle post), more than 12m (add post in the middle)
3) Height: Single floor≤ 5m, two or three floors, average height ≤ 4m.
4) Floors: Ground+2 floors.
5) Roof pitch: Slope is 1: 10~1: 5
Design technical data:
1) Wind load: according to the local
2) Roof dead load: 0.3KN/sqm
3) Roof live load: 0.5KN/sqm
4) Floor dead load: 0.5KN/sqm
5) Floor live load: 2KN/sqm
6) Earthquake intensity: 8 grade
7) Location temperatures: -25º C to 50º C
House Body-bearing system:
1) Beam: Light gauge steel welding A-frame beam with paint.
2) Purline: Wall and roof purline, C type steel with paint
3) Square post: Square steel with paint, different house span and different weather condition with different section.
4) Ground channel: U type, galvanized, thick is 0.8mm
5) Hardware: All steel structure components are jointed with bolts.