Light Steel Frame Structure Building
1. Materials advantage- Light steel keel
1) Steel galvanized layer thickness: The general area of the structure of the galvanized layer thickness of two sides is 180g/m2( American Standard G60, a single-side galvanized layer thickness of 13μ M ). The strong corrosion area of not less than 270 g/m2( American Standard G90, a single-side galvanized layer thickness of 20μ M ).
2) Durability: Steel structure residential housing can prolong life, structure life up to 100 years
3) Earthquake resistance: Application to the seismic intensity of 9 degrees above the region
4) Designing usage steel weight: 25-35KG/m2(construction area)
5) Floor load: 250KG/ square
2. Foundation System
Prefabricated villa keel structure with strip foundation, because the building light weight, the force bearing layer requirements is not high, the endurance of every square meter 8 - 13 tons can meet the requirements, the foundation is usually 600 to 800 feet wide, base width is 180 - 200 mm. Depth as the geological conditions and the winter of frozen soil layer depends on the thickness, depth to dig to no disturbance of soil, if backfill, please follow the endurance requirements for backfilling. Based on the depth should be over winter frozen layer thickness.
3. Floor System
Floor system of Prefabricated Villa is composed of cold-formed steel frame, beam, floor OSB structure board, supports, and connecting parts. The materials used are oriented strand board, fiber cement board, and plywood. The light floors can load 316-365 kg per square meter.
4. Wall System
Wall body of light steel structure is mainly composed of wall frame top beam, wall, wall bottom beam, wall support, wall panels and connecting components. Prefabricated villa use inner transverse wall as bearing wall, wall column is C shaped light steel, the wall thickness depend on the load, usually 0.84-2 mm, It is 400-600 mm between wall column spacing, Light steel structure housing the wall structure arrangement, can effectively bear and transfer vertical loads, and the arrangement is convenient. But the light steel structure house wall structure cannot bear horizontal loads.
5. Flat roof System
Prefabricated villa keel structure of flat roof has two forms. One is no parapet wall but with bar and another is with parapet wall.
Application of Prefabricated villa
1) Light steel residential and office buildings up to 6 storeys
2) Infill partitions-the excellent fire resistance, structural strength and sound and heat insulation characteristics of the websteel wall system offers a fast, low cost, flexible for future modifications and high safety partitions system in both heavy steel and reinforced concrete frame buildings in low and high rise buildings.
Technical Data of Prefabricated villa
1) Firm intensity, anti-wind and anti-earthquake
Main body miniature bridge frame of WEBSTEEL building system is composed of tube with the square, rectangular cross section and V-shaped connector. As it is well known, it is not easy for hollow structure steel to undergo distortion and in combination with the connection method of triangular bridge frame, which results in even force transmission and distribution and integrated load transmission system.
2) Energy-saving, sound insulation
Wall and floor plate of WEBSTEEL building are composed of independent bridge frame with two tube fittings, 2 rectangular tubes are discontinuously connected by V-shaped connector of less than 2 mm, and heat transfer route is minimal with thermal bridge completely separated, hence it is almost impossible for internal and external heat transfer, which makes two independent heat-cycle systems without interference for inside and outside of the building.
3) Safeguard for fire prevention
The first one is its structure- even if local fire occurs, WEBSTEEL spatial grid structure may obtain support through nearby bridge frames;Anti Wind