1. Concept of light steel structure
1. According to CECS102 of the technical specification of steel structure for light house steel structure, the applicable scope of 2002:
(1) the main load-bearing structure is single span or multi-span portal type rigid frame;
(2) light roof and light exterior wall;
(3) no bridge crane or a 1-a5 (light intermediate) working class bridge crane or 3t suspension crane with a weight not greater than 20t; (this has no restrictions on single-girder crane, largely because of single-girder crane lifting weight, generally within 5 t, using imported electric hoist can reach 10 t, such as the day of LD type, therefore on single-girder crane specification without limit)
That is to say, light roof covers (including lift weight 20t) and light exterior walls (which can also be conditionally used for masonry walls, such as rule 4.4.3 of the regulation)
The single-layer solid ventral frame structure of different exterior walls of seismic fortification area belongs to lightweight steel structure. The light weight here mainly refers to the use of lightweight materials, mainly
The component section is the H deformation section member of the medium thickness (6-12mm thick) steel plate. Therefore, the current light steel meaning mainly refers to the rigid frame structure that conforms to this regulation.
2. In addition to the rigid frame structure of the above door, the following structural forms should also belong to the light steel structure according to the composition of the main force members.
(1) structure made of cold curved thin-walled steel;
(2) structure made of tubes, square pipes and rectangular tubes;
(3) the structure of the combination of the above components.
The "low-rise light steel structure assembly residential technical requirements" under discussion at the ministry of construction (the draft) shows that the low-rise steel structure assembly houses are also included in the light steel structure
3. According to some reference value:
Such as per square meter of steel content (as limit 45 to 50 kg/m2), the main component of section forms (H shape, rectangle, circle, etc.), the thickness of the steel plate (with 12 mm to limit), the largest component weight within 3 t (control), the largest span (usually within 36 m), structural forms, such as gantry frame or a similar structure), factory building eaves high within 12 m (control), structure (control) in 9 m width and so on, these data when determine whether factory belong to light steel can help.
Ii. Concept of heavy steel structure
1, in the current national standard (including past has abolished the national specification) and previous technical files are not for sintering, now mainly to distinguish light steel structure housing, "the chongqing steel structure", is mainly used in large building projects, such as: power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical factory, large machining workshop and assembly workshop and so on
2. In fact, it is more suitable for the heavy steel structure to be called "pu steel". Because the common steel structure has a wide range, it can contain various steel structures, no matter the load size, even many contents of the lightweight steel structure, and also from the steel structure specification.
3. The characteristics of heavy steel structure are as follows:
(1) weight of crane crane: greater than or equal to 20 tons, and more than two;
(2) steel quantity per square meter: greater than 50 Kg/m2;
(3) the steel plate thickness of the main component is more than 12mm thick, and the section of the member section is mostly the composite structure of the shape steel.
(4) the high eaves and structure of the workshop are large;
4 sports stadiums and exhibition centers, large span, high or whether high-rise steel structure could be called chongqing steel structure, although this kind of structure steel quantity is large, the range is big, but the structure of the stadium, exhibition center type spatial structure is more, top or high-rise steel structure frame shear wall (support system), with a significant difference between the light steel structure, I think this kind of architecture should be points within their respective structure type is better.
The Difference Between Light Steel Structure And Heavy Steel Structure
- Sep 21, 2017 -
1. Concept of light steel structure