With the emphasis on building safety in recent years, steel structure has been widely used in various projects such as factories, warehouses, offices, residences, schools and Bridges. The steel structure mainly refers to the structure form of the energy and transmission load that can be borne and transmitted through the connection of steel plate and hot plate, cold bending or welding profiles. What are the components of the steel structure? The steel structure of yuntian steel structure is introduced in detail.
A steel frame is mainly composed of the axial tension member, the axial compression member, the bending member and the bending member. So what are each component of these steel structures? What does it do?
(1) the axial force component includes the axial tension member and the axial compression component, also including the axial compression column. Axial tension member main truss rods, below the crane beam or truss column support, other rod, support, tie between several, ideally under tensile force, tensile components or pull and tensile component only and end connection in order to be fixed.
In the steel structure, various types of plane or space truss and support system, such as roof, bracket, tower and grid, are usually composed of axial tension and axial compression components. The load on the working platform, the multi-storey and high-rise building frame, the load on the beam or truss, when the load is symmetrical and the horizontal load is not considered, is the axial compression column. The column usually consists of three parts: the head, the column and the foot.
(2) classification of bending members of the steel structure frame: 1. According to the different supporting conditions, it can be divided into a simple beam, a cantilever beam and a continuous beam. 2. It can be divided into two categories: type girder and composite beam according to sectional form. In addition, the honeycomb beam can be used according to the need of span and load size. 3. According to the direction of beam section along the length, it can be divided into equal section beams and variable section beams. 4. According to the stress distribution is different, also can be divided into one-way bending beam and two-way bending beam. For direct beam under dynamic load and to calculate the fatigue, considering the plastic development can make steel hardening, prompting early fatigue fracture. When the width of the pressure flange of the beam is greater than that of its thickness, it is considered that the plastic development has a negative effect on the local stability of the flange.
(3) the component that bears the joint action of axial tension and bending moment is called the bending member, which includes the eccentric tensile member and the pull rod with transverse load. The transverse load of the lower chord of steel roof is the bending member. There are few application of bending components in steel structure. For the bending member, if the bending moment is not large and the axial tension is mainly used, its cross section is the same as the general axis. When the moment of bending moment is large, it should adopt a larger cross section in the plane of bending moment.
The steel structures above are composed of individual components and parts connected to them. The components of the steel structure include:
1. Beam and girder - these components are bent and cut in load
2. Connection - these components bear axial load tension
3. Columns or struts - these parts are subjected to compression of axial loads and may also be bent
4. Trusses and lattice beams - these components are the manufacturing structures of struts and bonds, carrying lateral loads
Purline - these components are usually supported by curved members to support roof baffles.
6. Monorail - these components are usually light, and the bending member is mainly used for wall structure.
7. Flooring and flaky - these components are lightweight, and bend members are used in floor structures.
8. Beams, pillars and trusses are generally made of hot rolled sections of steel mills.