1) to clean the embedded reinforcing bars, and adjust the thickness of the protective layer according to the requirements of the specification according to 1:6. Put 2 ~ 4 vertical ribs, and draw the cross bar block mark, and then tied the two horizontal bars located in the lower part and chest, and draw the vertical reinforcement file mark. The general situation in the transverse reinforcement, vertical reinforcement in, so put the vertical bar tied transverse bars, spacing and location of vertical and longitudinal ribs should comply with the design requirements.
(2) the wall bar is a two-way force steel bar, all the steel reinforcement intersection points should be tied by point, the vertical reinforcement overlap range, the horizontal bar is not less than three. Anyway, reinforcement length and lap position, meet the design requirements of drawings and construction specifications.
(3) the spacing support and tension bar should be tied between the two rows of steel bars, so as to fix the spacing of reinforcement and the thickness of protective layer. The support or tension bar can be made with 6 and 8 reinforcing bars, and the spacing is about 600mm, so as to ensure the distance between the two rows of reinforcing steel bars.
(4) in the outer side of the wall bar should be tied or installed cushion block, to ensure the thickness of reinforcement protection layer.
(5) in order to ensure the correct location of the elevation of the door and window openings, a standard high speed wire is drawn on the vertical reinforcement of the portal. According to the design requirements of the doors and the windows lashing into the wall lintel reinforcement, anchor length should comply with the design requirements and specifications.
(6) the anti-seismic structure steel bar and anchorage length of each connection point should be bound according to the design requirements.
(7) with other engineering installation of embedded pipe fittings, reserved holes, etc., the location and elevation should comply with the design requirements.